All of our Wedding MCs…
- Will meet you before the day to understand your wedding reception ideas, aims and objectives.
- Work with you to design a highly effective and accurate runsheet, aka schedule or agenda.
- Are organised, leaving you free to be with your guests instead of worrying about the details of the day.
- Are highly entertaining, interactive and will involve your guests in the celebrations by creating a fun and humorous atmosphere.
- Are tactful and adaptable to different world cultures, and honour your special traditions.
- Are impeccably professional, adaptable and punctual.
- Are respected within the MC community.
- Are experienced, polite, well-spoken, elegant and stylish.
- Get to know the other staff at your event on the day.
- Are trained at our prestigious MC Academy, and have signed our ‘MC Agreement’.
- Are dedicated to turning your wedding reception dream into a stunning reality.
- Will inspire you with creative ideas in a personal meeting before the big day. You’ll get to know each other, and your MC will share wedding planning templates, tips and tricks.
- Will help you to organise the order and content of the speeches.
- Provide tips and techniques for the groom, best man and others.
- Never steal the limelight from you or your guests – but instead make you feel like celebrities.
- Will guide your guests through the wedding reception traditions you love in an entertaining, professional way. Speeches, cake-cutting, first dance, grand entrance, the bouquet throw and more.
Many of our MCs are multilingual and can announce a happy greeting or translate an entire speech in Italian, Greek, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, French, and Croatian, just to name a few. Search by language here.